Dormitory Application Announcement for Newly Registered Students in the 2023-2024 Academic Year
Dormitory registration for newly registered students in the 2023-2024 academic year will open on 28 August 2023 at 9.00. Evaluation will be made in accordance with the order of application and the admission-placement criteria determined by the Dormitory Administrative Board and dormitory the quota. If the quota is full, the applications will be placed on the wait list. If there are students who have not completed their registration within the specified dates, students on the wait list will be accepted, again in the order of application.
Application and Registration:
Newly registered students can only apply to the Student Dormitories online at https://apply.ieu.edu.tr/yurt.
- Before applying, you can find out your student ID number from the I Want to Learn My Student ID Number section by clicking the online payment/forms/eko ID button by going to OASIS on the home page of the University website (https://oasis.izmirekonomi.edu.tr/login). Application will be made with the student number on the dormitory application entry page.
- Students will upload their photograph, criminal record and residence document to the system during dormitory application. The residence address you will specify during the application must be your official address on the e-government. You need to save your reference number defined for you during the dormitory application process. You can track your application with this reference number.
- All rooms in IUE dormitory are arranged for 4 people (quad rooms with bunk beds and storage beds). In the 2023-2024 academic year, the single room option will be evaluated in line with the demand and quota.
- Annual fees include accommodation between September 23, 2023 and June 16, 2024 (9 months of education and training period). For stays exceeding this period, an application is made to the Dormitory Directorate and full payment is made on the daily rate for stays up to 2 weeks and monthly fee for stays between 2-4 weeks.
- Pursuant to Article 5 of IUE Undergraduate and Associate Programs Scholarship and Discount Regulation, the dormitory scholarship covers annual tuition fees, excluding summer school fees, and the opportunity of staying in the dormitory, provided by the University free of charge, for students, who are placed among the top 2500 people in Verbal and Language score type, and among the top 10.000 in Equal Weight and Quantitative score type that reside out of Izmir, and for those who reside in Izmir but whose transportation is not possible via public transportation vehicles in the same day (those travelling for more than 50km by land) , and those who reside in the districts identified by the University.
- Students who will reside in the dormitory with scholarship are required to upload a residence document belonging to the mother, father and student, and a certified copy of the identity register, which also includes the family members of the student, a photograph and criminal record to the system during the application. Scholarship students are placed in rooms with bunk beds. In addition, they are required to submit a receipt showing that the deposit fee has been paid to email@example.com.
- All students staying in the dormitory are subject to the Regulation on Private Student Accommodation Services of the Ministry of Youth and Sports.
- Required payment and document delivery must be completed on the application date. The registrations of those who fail to do so within the specified registration dates will be deemed invalid.
For all questions and concerns regarding the matters stated above, please contact:
+90 (232) 488 85 00